About the Society
The Africa Health Research Organization’s (AHRO) mission is to mobilize educational, business, medical, governmental institutions and other civil societies to create an advocacy and research driven networks for Africa’s health and social issues while lending a hand in other places.
AHRO Mode of Operation is therefore based on a very unique system of networking which involves:
- Mounting educational awareness campaign in order to help the African people becomes informed.
- Through its partners, helping in provision of drugs to poor communities in Africa.
- Initiating or taking part series of scientific studies in order to develop better health treatment, diagnosis and case management protocol.
- Promoting volunteerism in Africa.
The organisation's policy is based on a desire of maintaining its independence from any governmental influence which will allow the organisation to perform its function as watchdogs.
Annals of Tropical Medicine & Public Health offers a variety of articles of recent development in clinical tropical medicine and case reports, Parasitology & entomology, infectious diseases, microbiology & virology, immunology, epidemiology, chemotherapy & public health including social sciences.
Providing an excellent and timely overview of topics of concern to physicians, Pathologists, Microbiologists, public health workers, infectious diseases specialists, Virologists and Public health managers.
AIMS AND SCOPES
ATMPH provides the forum for exchange of ideas for health professional interested in tropical medicine, public health and social science. Our aim is to influence clinical practice and policy making across the world
Abstracting and Indexing Information
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
Baidu Scholar, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Ex Libris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, National Science Library, ProQuest, TdNet, African Index Medicus, Wanfang Data
The journal is indexed with, or included in, the following:
DOAJ, EMBASE/ Excerpta Medica, Emerging Sources Citation Index, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOPUS, Web of Science
Open Access Publication and Creative Commons Licensing
This is an open access journal, and articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as appropriate credit is given and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
Ahead of Print policy
While advertisements are crucial to this journal to be able to keep all content free for everyone, ethical considerations are in place to ensure the integrity of the journal and its content:
- "Pop-up" and "banner" ads appear on a random, rotating basis. The advertiser has no control or input over the pages where their ads appear.
- The Editorial Board has full and final approval over the content of all advertisements.
- Advertisers will never be shown any manuscripts or other content prior to publication.