EXPERTS OPINION ON PHARMACEUTICS (EOP)
About the Society
The Africa Health Research Organization’s (AHRO) mission is to mobilize educational, business, medical, governmental institutions and other civil societies to create an advocacy and research driven networks for Africa’s health and social issues while lending a hand in other places.
AHRO Mode of Operation is therefore based on a very unique system of networking which involves:
The organisation's policy is based on a desire of maintaining its independence from any governmental influence which will allow the organisation to perform its function as watchdogs.
- Mounting educational awareness campaign in order to help the African people becomes informed.
- Through its partners, helping in provision of drugs to poor communities in Africa.
- Initiating or taking part series of scientific studies in order to develop better health treatment, diagnosis and case management protocol.
- Promoting volunteerism in Africa.
Aims & Scope:
Experts Opinion on Pharmaceutics is an open-access journal which publishes research articles, reviews, case studies, guest-edited thematic issues and short communications/letters in all fields of pharmaceutical sciences. The journal aims to cover all the related aspects of the topic in a most effective manner focusing not only at basic pharmaceutical sciences but its sub-disciplines such as pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology, Formulation Design and Development, Drug Discovery and Development Interface, Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Drug Metabolism, Clinical Pharmacology, General Medicine and Translational Research, Physical Pharmacy and Bio-pharmaceutics, Novel Drug delivery system, Biotechnology & Microbiological evaluations, Regulatory Sciences, and drug resistance.
AHRO Scientific Publishing Ltd and Journal/Association are committed to meeting and upholding standards of ethical behaviour at all stages of the publication process. We follow closely the industry associations, such as the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), that set standards and provide guidelines for best practices in order to meet these requirements. For a summary of our specific policies regarding duplicate publication, conflicts of interest, patient consent, etc.,
Open Access Publication and Creative Commons Licensing
This is an open-access journal, and articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 License, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as appropriate credit is given and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
AHRO Scientific Publishing Ltd provides for long-term digital preservation through two primary partnerships, Portico and CLOCKSS.
Portico is a leading digital preservation service worldwide. The content is preserved as an archival version and is not publically accessible via Portico, but is provided when required under specific conditions, such as discontinuation of the collection or catastrophic failure of the website.
CLOCKSS will enable any library to maintain their own archive of content from AHRO Scientific Publishing Ltd and other publishers, with minimal technical effort and using cheaply available hardware.
Ahead of Print policy
Articles published online under the Ahead of Print model are considered published and can be cited and quoted using the DOI as the reference source. AHRO Scientific Publishing Ltd has a policy that changes will not be made after publication of an article without following accepted procedures for making corrections to the scientific record.
While advertisements are crucial to this journal to be able to keep all content free for everyone, ethical considerations are in place to ensure the integrity of the journal and its content:
- "Pop-up" and "banner" ads appear on a random, rotating basis. The advertiser has no control or input over the pages where their ads appear.
- The Editorial Board has full and final approval over the content of all advertisements.
- Advertisers will never be shown any manuscripts or other content prior to publication.
AHRO Scientific Publishing Ltd Specialities: Publishing books, online scholarly journals publishing